Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Babysitting Duties~ Sumo~ Built like a Purdue Chicken (a 5 lb chicken!)

My girlfriend and I trade babysitting services~I sit with her two parrots and she sits with my four parrots. Actually four of my parrots make two of hers! I swear, Sumo the Blue and Gold Macaw must weigh 5 lbs. (well I am exaggerating alittle!) I took this picture of him to send to my friend because I tried to explain what he was doing ON his swing and she couldn't envision this. Me either!

He puts one wing around the metal side of his swing like he is holding on (which he is), then he rests the longest part of his tail feathers on a rope toy hanging from the top of his cage which stabilizes his back end.  After a few minutes he starts swinging back and forth and says, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment