Saturday, January 22, 2011

green and red featherball

As I use this blog for showing you what I do I will be introducing my helpers one by one.
This is Romeo~he keeps me company when I am using the computer. He entertains himself by sitting in my lap and eating holes in my sweatpants in very inappropriate places. He also loves to crawl into the sleeve of my t-shirt and eats holes in the armpit. He is a rescue-noisy as hell, very cute and also has a hard bite. I have learned not to keep this little monster on my shoulder when I am talking to anybody!

And oops, I forgot to mention the little thing~ you can find my marbled feathers by going to QuillnAros@etsy.com and QuillnAros@artfire.com . I have over 100 listings of beautiful one of a kind hand marbled feathers- take a gander, you will be surprised.       EK

No comments:

Post a Comment