Sunday, February 17, 2013

Secret Obsessions of QuillnAros~

Well, I decided to share one of my secret obsessions.....When I lived in New York City, a little shoe store opened on Prince street (a hop, skip and a jump from where I was living). The name, John Fluevog, originated in Canada. Well I love funky shoes and these were FUNKY! But also little did I know that they would be my very own positive social media. For all the years that I did live in NYC,  whenever I took the subway (always) my Fluevogs were a conversation starter and also on the street strangers would first look at my shoes and travel up to my face and smile~I learned the valuable lesson that on the subway, and on the street, people look at your shoes first and then make a judgement. THE ARTS!  So I will show you one of my very first pairs of Fluevogs, 25 years old and I still am wearing them.


As you can tell, I am not a delicate person when it comes to love!
I revved up my charge card because I needed something to boost my spirits~and what could be better than a pair of Fluevogs on sale. Yep, I bought the 10th pair of my one of my secret obsessions~voila, my new Fluevog babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see the rest of your Fluevogs, please? Thank you. Christine

    ReplyDelete