Saturday, February 2, 2013

Continuation of Dark Secrets......

So having been given the ultimatum about restoration of my former print shop (and having hung my whip up for the time being) my husband seems to be producing empty boxes. I think the boxes were full........well and he's also bringing home boxes from the grocery store~this may be to confuse me! It aint hard to do that.

Notice that round foreign object on top of the wall console?! Well I am sitting watching TV and see this strange object on top of the 6 foot tall wall console. All of a sudden I realize that everytime I cleared a space, a mysterious object would appear to fill it. Clever move for a packrat.
 
So I went to the garage and took pictures of the empty boxes, feeling somewhat encouraged. I also decided that I probably need to drop everything and start packing things up on the third floor, hoping that my behaviour would be contagious! As he empties boxes, I will fill them and take them to the storage space
He won't acknowledge the storage space I rented and threatens to throw all his stuff out, can I jump up and down now? (one has to realize that there is a reason he didn't throw it out in the first place ????)  I bet it would upset him if one morning he finds the largest dumpster in the whole world in the driveway. It is always a dead giveaway, when your partner looks at the little garbage bin outside and calls it a dumpster.  So we are between a storage space and a hard place. I pulled out a drawer of my beautiful metal type and I thought, okay, soon!

 



 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment