Friday, March 15, 2013

New Items being Listed in QuillnAros~Vintage Buttons!

I decided to list my vintage supplies in my marbled feather shop. I think they do go hand in hand. I will soon be listing all my vintage stick pins (I have tons from the 1920's on and I also have beautiful fabrics that I have collected over the years. I will give you a preview of what is going into the stop this weekend. Be sure to stop by www.QuillnAros.etsy.com/ !

The size of these are 1" to 1-1/4" and will be listed individually. Beautiful florals....

This would look gorgeous as an accent or focal piece

This is one of the most beautiful buttons I have. It is hand hewn mother-of-pearl
and is 1-1/4" x 2" !!!!!

These cockatoo feathers are becoming limited in this color scheme.

African Grey parrot feathers marbled in elegant jeweltones

Come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment