Monday, October 21, 2013

The Back Garden from my New Window~A Papermaker's and Parrot Owner's Autumnal Garden

Probably I breathe a sigh of relieve that the garden is winding down~I leave all the grasses alone so that the birds have something to eat and foliage to hide behind in the winter. For the rest, I will whip out my machete and start hacking  (last foliage pick up is October 31st).

This is the first garden photo with an areal view, I can now look at the back garden from my 2nd floor studio. What a pleasure!

When my print shop was up and running I loved printing cards for the Solstice and Equinox. So in the meantime, I will print a quote in my blog.



Winter is an etching, Spring a watercolor,
Summer an oil painting
and Autumn a mosiac of them all.

Stanley Horowitz
Add caption
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect. I just sent it off to a friend of mine who is enjoying the brilliant fall colors in Scotland. Thank you. C

    ReplyDelete