Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vintage Destash, Buttons, Bows, Silk Ties and Beautiful Textiles Added to Hand Marbled Feathers

I have two shops. One, of course, QuillnAros~my hand marbled feathers. This shop is supply, but I have a vintage shop where I sell the treasures I have collected over this many years.  Not only beautiful and one of a kind clothing, but jewelry, many many vintage handbags (that are new or gently preused)~just all sorts of yummy textiles, vintage silk ties etc. My vintage shop www.screechOwlVintage.etsy.com has a combo of wearable vintage and supply vintage so....

I decided perhaps I would move my vintage destash and supplies over to www.QuillnAros.etsy.com and offer a mixture of "supplies" for the milliners, altered arters, jewelry makers~well you get the idea! Hey, we will see what happens. Whatever does happen, my textiles, buttons and all yummy things are pieces you won't find any where else. Here's a little sampling. Meanwhile, I will start stockin' the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment